Datos personales

Mi foto
Azul.17 años. De calle. La música es para el alma, rock en la sangre. Amor puro por la lectura. Multimambo. Hunger Games. Mil demonios. Alta wacha. Underground. Graff. Bardo. El sur es hardcore||| HH

jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

BEP ♥

Hey baby, my nose is getting big
I noticed it be growing when I been telling
them fibs

Now you say your trust's getting weaker
Probably cuz my lies just started getting deeper
And the reason for my confession is that I learned
my lesson
And I really think you oughta know the truth
Because I lied and I cheated and I lied a little more
But after I did it I don't know what I did it for
I admit that I have been a little immature
Fucking with your heart like I was the predator
In my book of lies I was the editor and the author
I forged my signature
And now I apologize for what I did to you
Cuz what you did to me I did to you

& si son mios nada más ; eso se SABE. Desde mis 8 añittos hasta ahora , los vivi escuchando. Gracias x ser TAN GROSSOS.

Los amo

0 éxtasis, lsd y cocaína.:

cursor by hikariyummi Chat gratis